The subsidiary organization of "Baiterek" holding, House Construction Savings Bank, has begun to develop a new area of the "Nurly Zher" program, which provides loans to citizens for the purchase of housing on conditions "5-10-20".
- loan rate of 5%;
- down payment from 10%;
- loan term - up to 20 years.
Participants in the "5-10-20" pilot project may be citizens registered with local executive bodies (LEB) as needing housing.
Housing can be purchased in new residential buildings, both built under the "Nurly Zher" program, and from private developers. The project conditions are currently being discussed and the following options are being proposed:
The maximum loan amount depends on the region of the Republic of Kazakhstan for primary housing with private developers:
- no more than 18 million tenge for the cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and their suburban areas,
- no more than 15 million for the cities of Atyrau, Aktau, Aktobe, Shymkent, Turkestan and the Karaganda region,
- no more than 12 million tenge for other regions.
The following price parameters of 1 sq.m. were approved for credit housing built by akimats. housing:
up to 240 thousand tenge - in the city of Almaty;
up to 220 thousand tenge - in the city of Nur-Sultan and its suburban area;
up to 200 thousand tenge - in the city of Shymkent and the suburban area of Almaty;
up to 180 thousand tenge - in the cities of Aktobe, Atyrau, Aktau, Turkestan and the Karaganda region;
up to 160 thousand tenge - in other regions.
The pilot project "5-10-20" was developed as additional measures to provide housing for the population.
- As the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, K. Tokaev, on the basis of House Construction Savings Bank until the end of the year, a full-fledged development and support institute, "Otbasy Bank", will be created, which will centrally carry out accounting, statement and distribution of housing. To achieve this goal, it is planned to transfer the existing priority system from akimats to "Otbasy Bank", which will operate on a “one-stop-shop” basis for families without housing, - stressed the chairman of the board of Housing Construction Savings Bank Lyazzat Ibragimova. - The accessibility ladder will be actively introduced. For families with an income of less than one minimum living wage level (WL) per family member, rental housing without the right to purchase will be offered. Сhouseholds without housing with incomes up to 2 WL can become participants in the "Bakytty Otbasy" program (large and single-parent families, as well as families raising children with disabilities), and families with incomes up to 3.1 WL per member families can get a loan under the pilot project "5-10-20".
According to the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as of January 1, 2020, more than 540 thousand people on the waiting list are registered with the LEB, of which:
- civil servants, employees of budget organizations - 212.5 thousand people
- single-parent families - 120.5 thousand people
- orphans - 60.8 thousand people
- people with disabilities of groups 1 and 2 - 43.5 thousand people
- large families - 47.8 thousand people
- families with children with disabilities - 21.1 thousand people
- pensioners - 18 thousand people
- other categories - 16 thousand people.