Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC
The company provides concessional financing to agribusinesses by direct crediting. It also finances and co-finances small and medium-sized businesses through credit partnerships, microfinance organizations, regional investment centers, second-tier banks and leasing companies. The company has 17 branches located in all regions of Kazakhstan.
The company's mission statement:
To ensure sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan by creating an affordable and effective financing system involving private financial institutions and increasing the competencies of agribusinesses.
- To provide financial services to more agribusinesses.
- To promote technological modernization in priority sectors of the economy and to increase labor productivity in the agro-industrial complex.
- To increase institutional maturity of financial institutions and agribusinesses.
- To raise awareness and level of competence of agribusinesses.
- To improve the Corporation’s efficiency.
- To ensure its financial stability.
- To improve the operating system.
- To improve quality and transparency of corporate governance.
In December 2021, the Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC, as part of the merger with the Agricultural Financial Support Fund JSC, took over the functions of lending to microbusiness, an insurance operator in the agro-industrial complex, a rural mortgage agent within the framework of the project “With a Diploma to the Village!”