Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC
The company provides concessional financing to agribusinesses by direct crediting. It also finances and co-finances small and medium-sized businesses through credit partnerships, microfinance organizations, regional investment centers, second-tier banks and leasing companies.
The company has 17 branches located in all regions of Kazakhstan.
The company's mission statement:
To ensure sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan by creating an affordable and effective financing system involving private financial institutions and increasing the competencies of agribusinesses.
- To provide financial services to more agribusinesses.
- To promote technological modernization in priority sectors of the economy and to increase labor productivity in the agro-industrial complex.
- To increase institutional maturity of financial institutions and agribusinesses.
- To raise awareness and level of competence of agribusinesses.
- To improve the Corporation’s efficiency.
- To ensure its financial stability.
- To improve the operating system.
- To improve quality and transparency of corporate governance.