Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC
The company provides concessional financing to agribusinesses by direct crediting. It also finances and co-finances small and medium-sized businesses through credit partnerships, microfinance organizations, regional investment centers, second-tier banks and leasing companies.
The company has 19 branches located in all regions of Kazakhstan.
The company's mission statement:
The mission of the ACC is to promote the sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan by forming an affordable and effective financing system..
- Formation of an accessible and effective financing system.
- Increasing the coverage of agro-industrial complex subjects with financial services;
- Development of financing instruments, including the use of digital solutions;
- Promotion of institutional development of financial institutions in the agro-industrial complex.
- Promoting the development of competitive business
- Support for priority areas in the agro-industrial complex;
- Promoting technological renewal in the agro-industrial complex;
- Improving operational efficiency
- Operational improvement;
- Ensuring financial sustainability;
- Improving the quality and transparency of corporate governance.
In December 2021, Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC, as part of the merger with the Financial Support Fund for Agriculture JSC, took over the functions of lending to microbusinesses and an operator in the field of insurance in the agro-industrial complex.