On 9 December 2014, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan performed state registration of the third issue of the Holding’s bonds.
The volume of the third issue of bonds is100, 000,000,000 (a hundred billion) tenge. The issue is included in the State Register of issue-grade securities as No. Е77.
Principal terms of the third bonds issue:
1. The number of issued bonds and total amount of the bonds issue:
1) The number of issued bonds is 100,000,000 (a hundred million) pieces;
2) The total amount of the bonds issue at par value is100,000,000,000 (a hundred billion) tenge.
2. Type of bonds: unsecured coupon bonds.
3. Nominal value of one bond is1,000 (one thousand) tenge.
4. National identification number: KZ2C0Y20E775.
5. Bonds placement and circulation date: the next business day after the state registration of bonds issue. The maturity is 20 years from the date of circulation of the bonds.
6. Method of bonds placement: during the whole period of circulation by subscription in accordance with the legislation; bonds are not convertible; placement of bonds will be performed by the issuer on a free-standing basis.
7. Interest rate on Bonds is fixed for the whole period of circulation and equals 0.1% (zero point one percent) per annum from the nominal value of the bonds. Remuneration is done twice a year at the rate of time-base of 360 days a year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 6 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity.
8. The bonds are redeemed at par value of the bonds in tenge with simultaneous payment by money transfer within 10 working days after the end of circulation period from the maturity date to the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bond holders at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on the maturity date of bond.
9. From 2024, by the decision of the Board of Directors, Issuer has a right to redeem all bonds at par value only with the purpose to repay in full and/or redeem a part without right of sale to a third person. In this case, 10 (ten) calendar days before the date of redemption, the Issuer brings to bond holder’ notice information about the bonds redemption with the purpose of advanced repayment by sending a corresponding notification. The bonds are redeemed at par value simultaneously with the corresponding repayment of accrued remuneration on bonds
10. Date of decision on placement: 20 November 2014 (Minutes of the meeting in presentia of the Holding’s Board of Directors No.09/14).