On April 11, 2014 the first issue of bonds of JSC “Baiterek” NMH” was state-registered by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. Type of bonds: unsecured coupon bonds.
2. Number of bonds issued and general volume of issue of bonds: 1) 100 000 000 (one hundred million) bonds have been issued; 2) General volume of bonds issued at nominal value is 100 000 000 000, 00 (one hundred billion tenge).
3. Nominal value of one bond is 1 000 (one thousand) tenge.
4. National identification number is KZ2C0Y20E676.
5. Date of placement and start date of bonds circulation is next working day after date of the state registration of bonds issue. The maturity of bonds is 20 years from the start date of bonds circulation.
6. Method of bonds placement: during the whole period of circulation by subscription in accordance with the Law; bonds are not convertible into shares; placement of bonds will be carried out by the issuer alone.
7. The interest rate on the bonds is fixed for the whole period of bonds circulation and equals 0,1% (zero point one) per annum from the nominal value of bonds. Remuneration is made twice a year at the rate of a temporary base of 360 days per year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 6 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity.
8. The bonds are redeemed at nominal value of the bonds in tenge by one-time payment by money transfer within 10 working days after termination of bonds circulation from the date of bonds redemption on the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bonds at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on bonds maturity date.
9. Beginning in 2024, by the decision of the Board of Directors of the Holding, an issuer has the right to redeem all of the bonds at nominal value only with a view to full repayment and / or buy partially without the right to sell to a third party. At the same time, ten (10) calendar days prior to the date of redemption, an issuer shall inform the holder of the bonds about the redemption of bonds for the purpose of early redemption by notification. Bonds are redeemed at nominal value together with the corresponding payment of accrued interest on the bonds.
10. Date of decision on placement is April 10, 2014 (Extract from the Decision of meeting in absentia of Board of Directors of JSC “Baiterek” NMH” No. 03/14).