On 27 August 2014, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved the Baiterek NMH JSC’s report on placement of first issue bonds under the first bond program.
1. The state body performing registration of the report is the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2. The number of placed bonds during the reporting period by type: placed – 23,000,000 (twenty-three million) unsecured coupon bonds.
3. Certificate of security state registration No.Е73-1 of 14 July 2014.
4. National identification number: KZP01Y20E730.
5. Nominal value of one bond is 1,000 (one thousand) tenge. The maturity is 20 years from the date of circulation of Bonds. Remuneration is done once a year at the rate of time-base of 360 days a year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 12 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity. The bonds are redeemed at par value of the bonds in tenge with simultaneous payment by money transfer within 10 working days after the end of circulation period from the maturity date to the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bonds at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on the maturity date of bonds. The bonds only circulate in the unorganized securities market.
6. Interest rate on Bonds is fixed for the whole period of circulation and equals 0.1% (zero point one percent) per annum from nominal value of the Bonds’ cost.
7. Date of placement is from 15 July 2014 to 18 July 2014. The issue is placed in full amount.
8. Date of decision on bonds placement is 30 June 2014.
9. The bonds in the reporting period of Baiterek NMH JSC were not redeemed.
10. Remuneration on the bonds in the stated period was not paid. There are no arrears on timely payment of remuneration.