On 10 December 2014, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved the Baiterek NMH JSC’s report on placement of second issue bonds.
1. The state body performing registration of the report is the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The number of placed bonds during the reporting period by type: placed – 50,000,000 (fifty million) unsecured coupon bonds.
3. Certificate of security state registration is No.Е74of 23 October 2014
4. National identification number: KZ2C0Y20E742.
5. Nominal value of one bond is 1,000 (one thousand) tenge. The maturity is 20 years from the date of circulation of Bonds. Remuneration is done twice a year at the rate of time-base of 360 days a year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 6 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity. The remuneration is made in tenge by transferring money to current accounts of the holders within 10 (ten) business days from the day following the day of fixing register of bonds holders. The register of bonds holders is fixed at the beginning of the last day of the respective coupon period. The bonds are redeemed at par value of the bonds in tenge with simultaneous payment by money transfer within 10 working days after the end of circulation period from the maturity date to the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bonds at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on the maturity date of bonds. The bonds only circulate in the unorganized securities market.
6. Interest rate on Bonds is fixed for the whole period of circulation and equals 0.1% (zero point one percent) per annum from nominal value of the Bonds’ cost.
7. Date of placement is from 30 October 2014 to 30 October 2014. The issue is placed in full amount.
8. Date of decision on bonds placement is 30 September 2014.
9. The bonds in the reporting period of Baiterek NMH were not redeemed.
10. Remuneration on the bonds in the stated period was not paid. There are no arrears on timely payment of remuneration.