and representatives of non-profit organizations!
The group working on the formation of the Public Council of Baiterek National Management Holding JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Holding) announces the competition to select members of the Public Council in accordance with Article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Public Councils” dated November 2, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the Law) and the Standard Regulation on the Public Council (approved by order of the Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 69 dated February 26, 2021).
The competition will last for 10 working days.
The Holding’s Public Council will include 11 people, with 3 of them being the Holding’s representatives and 8 members being the representatives of civil society.
According to Paragraph 1 of Article 10 of the Law, a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan who has reached the age of eighteen can be elected a member of the Public Council.
A candidate must not:
1) be burdened with an unserved sentence;
2) be found guilty of a corruption offense by a court;
3) be registered with psycho-neurological hospital or other organizations providing medical care for patients with mental or behavioral disorders, including those associated with the use of psychoactive substances.
Those wishing to take part in the competition should apply within ten working days from the date of this announcement and submit the following documents:
1) an application for nominating a candidate (the form is attached);
2) a written proposal from a non-profit organization to nominate a candidate (if any) to the Holding’s Public Council;
3) personal information including information on the professional and (or) social activities of the candidate;
4) a copy of the ID of a citizen of Kazakhstan;
5) a non-conviction certificate;
6) a certificate of the presence or absence of psychiatric illnesses, including those associated with the use of psychoactive substances.
A candidate can obtain the certificates from subparagraphs 5) and 6) on his/her own or sign a written consent so the subject of quasi-public sector that forms the Public Council could obtain the aforementioned certificates.
Members of the group working on the formation of the Public Council are not allowed to participate in the election to the Public Council.
Please, send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the following address: Mangilik El Ave., 55A, block B, Esil District, Nur-Sultan, Z05T3E2. Documents are accepted until July 13, 2021.
If you have any questions, feel free to call: +7 708 999 43 99 (Laura Khamitova), +7 701 743 99 07 (Aliya Murzagalieva).
Links to legal acts:
Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Public Councils”
Standard Regulation on the Public Council