On 12 March 2015, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan performed state registration of the third bond program issue and the first issue of bonds under the third bond program of Baiterek NMH JSC.
I. The volume of the third issue of the bond program is 185,000,000,000 (one hundred and eighty-five billion) tenge. The issue is included in the State Register of issue-grade securities as No. Е92.
The number of bonds issued under the third bond program:
1) The first issue – 170,000,000 (one hundred and seventy million) pieces to the amount of 170,000,000,000 (one hundred and seventy billion) tenge;
2) The second issue – 15,000,000 (fifteen million) pieces to the amount of 15,000,000,000 (fifteen billion) tenge;
II. Principal terms of the first bonds issue under the third bond program:
1. The number of issued bonds and total amount of the bonds issue:
1) The number of issued bonds is170,000,000 (one hundred and seventy million) pieces;
2) The total amount of the bonds issue at par value is 170,000,000,000 (one hundred and seventy billion) tenge.
2. Type of bonds: unsecured coupon bonds.
3. Nominal value of one bond is1,000 (one thousand)tenge.
4. National identification number: KZP01Y20E920.
5. Bonds placement and circulation date: the next business day after the state registration of bonds issue. The maturity is 20 years from the date of circulation of the bonds.
6. Method of bonds placement: during the whole period of circulation by subscription in accordance with the legislation; bonds are not convertible; placement of bonds will be performed by the issuer on a free-standing basis.
7. Interest rate on Bonds is fixed for the whole period of circulation and equals 0.1% (zero point one percent) per annum from the nominal value of the bonds. Remuneration is done twice a year at the rate of time-base of 360 days a year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 6 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity.
8. The bonds are redeemed at par value of the bonds in tenge with simultaneous payment by money transfer within 10 working days after the end of circulation period from the maturity date to the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bond holders at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on the maturity date of bonds.
9. By the decision of the Board of Directors of the Holding, issuer has a right to redeem all bonds at par value only with the purpose to repay in full and/or redeem a part without right of sale to a third person. In this case, 10 (ten) calendar days before the date of redemption, the issuer brings to bond holder’ notice information about the bonds redemption with the purpose of advanced repayment by sending a corresponding notification. The bonds are redeemed at par value simultaneously with the corresponding repayment of accrued remuneration on bonds.
10. Date of decision on agreement conclusion: 12 March 2015 (Minutes of the meeting in presentia of the Holding’s Board of Directors No. 03/15).