On 13 January 2015, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved the Baiterek NMH JSC’s report on the placement of the third issue bonds
1. The state body performing registration of the report is the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The number of bonds placed during the reporting period by type: placed – 100,000,000 (a hundred million) unsecured coupon bonds.
3. Certificate of securities state registration of 9 December 2014 No.Е77
4. National identification number: KZ2C0Y20E775.
5. Nominal value of one bond is 1,000 (one thousand) tenge. The maturity is 20 years from the date of circulation of the bonds. Remuneration is done twice a year at the rate of time-base of 360 days a year and 30 days per month, respectively, every 6 months from the date of placement of bonds each year until maturity.
The remuneration is made in tenge by transferring money to current accounts of the holders within 10 (ten) business days from the day following the day of fixing register of bonds holders. The register of bonds holders is fixed at the beginning of the last day of the respective coupon period. The bonds are redeemed at par value of the bonds in tenge with simultaneous payment by money transfer within 10 working days after the end of circulation period from the maturity date to the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bonds at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on the maturity date of bonds. The bonds only circulate in the unorganized securities market.
5. Start date of bonds placement and circulation: the next business day after the state registration of bonds issue.
6. Interest rate on Bonds is fixed for the whole period of circulation and equals 0.1% (zero point one percent) per annum from the nominal value of the bonds.
7. The period of placement is from 10 December 2014 to 10 December 2014. The issue is placed in full amount.
8. Date of decision on placement of bonds is 20 November 2014.
9. The bonds in the reporting period of Baiterek NMH JSC were not redeemed.
10. There was no payment of remuneration on bonds in the stated period. There are no arrears on timely payment of remuneration .