The Chairman of the Board of “Baiterek” National Managing Holding JSC Aidar Arifkhanov congratulated the Holding’s staff on the Day of the National Currency - Tenge and financiers’ professional holiday.
In his greeting speech, the Head of the Holding noted that the company’s team clearly fulfills all the tasks set out by the country’s leaders.
- We are constantly developing, increasing efficiency, providing new services and finding reliable partners at home and abroad. Particular emphasis in assessing our results is placed on the implementation of housing policy, supporting small and medium-sized businesses, stimulating exports and attracting investments. You can see yourselves that the attention to the activities of Baiterek Holding is growing every year both from the side of the country’s leadership and from the public. Many of our programs have a strictly guided social orientation and ensure the quality of life for Kazakhstanis. This is the merit of each of you, dear colleagues, - he said.
During the solemn event, “Qarzhy Qyzmetinin Uzdigi” departmental awards were presented to the best financiers of the Holding and its subsidiaries, who have been working in financial institutions for at least 10 years and are demonstrating the highest results.
The awardees are:
- Director of the Accounting and Reporting Department - Chief Accountant of Baiterek Holding, Kuralai Yessengarayeva;
- Director of the Treasury Department of Baiterek Holding, Gulnara Makanalina;
- Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Baiterek Development JSC, Altai Kuzdibayev;
- Chief Manager of the Office for Financial Institutions Cooperation and New Products of the Department for Financial Institutions Cooperation of the Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, Marzhan Sagnayeva;
- Director of the Guarantee Department of the Housing Cooperation Guarantee Fund JSC, Zhanyl Sayakova.
In conclusion, Aidar Arifkhanov expressed gratitude to everyone for their significant contribution to achieving high goals and solving the most serious economic challenges.