The report of JSC “Baiterek” NMH” on the results of bonds placement of the first issue was approved by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan on May 30, 2014.
1. The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the government body which registers the report.
2. Number of placed bonds during the period under review divided up by types: 100 000 000 (one hundred million) coupon unsecured bonds have been placed.
3. Certificate of state registration of security papers of April 11, 2014 No. Е67.
4. National identification number KZ2C0Y20E676.
5. Nominal value of one bond is 1 000 (one thousand) tenge. Circulation period of bonds is 20 years from the commencement date of bonds circulation. Remuneration is paid twice a year every 6 (six) months from the commencement date of bonds circulation during all the period of bonds circulation. The bonds are redeemed at nominal value of the bonds in tenge by one-time payment by money transfer within 10 working days after termination of bonds circulation from the date of bonds redemption on the current accounts of bond holders registered in the register of bonds at the beginning of the last day of the period for which payments are made on bonds maturity date. Bonds shall circulate on the unorganized securities market only.
6. The interest rate on the bonds is fixed for the whole period of bonds circulation and equals 0,1% (zero point one) per annum from the nominal value of bonds.
7. Date of placement is from April 14, 2014 to April 17, 2014. The issue has been placed in full.
8. Date of resolution on bonds placement is April 10, 2014.
9. In the accounting period bonds of JSC “Baiterek” NMH” have not been redeemed.
10. In the accounting period remuneration has not been paid. There is no debt on timely payment of remuneration.