Baiterek Holding announces a vacancy for the Chief Manager of the Treasury Department.
Position, structural unit: Chief Manager of the Treasury Department.
Responsibilities: To monitor the liquidity of the Holding and its subsidiaries; to devise recommendations on the treasury’s work considering the gross national income in order to effectively manage the Holding’s free funds; to create conditions for managing free funds of the subsidiaries; to minimize treasury risks.
Qualification requirements (from the job description): Bachelor’s degree in Economics
Required work experience: minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Financial management;
• Banking and currency legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Corporate finance, securities market, and analysis of financial instruments (this knowledge will be an advantage).
• Microsoft Excel (ability to create pivot tables; financial modeling; ability to work with statistical, mathematical, and financial formulas; ability to work with macros);
• Drawing up a cash flow statement and an organization’s payment calendar;
• Bloomberg, Reuters, and Iris Finance;
• Assessing the effectiveness of the international money and foreign exchange market, the securities market and other investments, investing funds in the Central Bank and other financial organizations;
• Liquidity risk management, investing and raising funds in accordance with the payment calendar;
• Quantitative analysis (assessing the yield of a bond portfolio, plotting market yield curves, calculating the duration of the portfolio);
• Negotiation skills.
Required personal and business competencies:
Communication skills and leadership
Analytical thinking and decision making
Ability to affect work processes
Ability to organize the working process
Ability to command
Willingness to learn
Working hours: full time, 5/2
Employment form: contract
Benefits: medical insurance
Location: 55A Mangilik El Ave., block B, Nur-Sultan.
CVs are accepted by email: email@example.com until November 30, 2021.
Please, be sure to write “Chief Manager of the Treasury Department” as a subject of your letter