Informational systems of the Holding
1. Digital Baiterek
Digital Baiterek is a unified digital platform of “Baiterek” Holding services providing aimed at comprehensive and customer-oriented business support.
Digital Baiterek opens up the following opportunities:
- Creation of a favorable information environment for the customers of “Baiterek” Holding;
- Performance increasing by eliminating paper mediums and communications transformation to digital form;
- package services providing.
The entire range of services provided by “Baiterek” Holding and its subsidiaries is available through the scope of services of Digital Baiterek.
2. Treasury operations management system.
Treasury operations management system – is an automated system intended to process and analyze information on financial flows, cash flow (treasury function) and risk management.
Purpose of the System is to assist the Holding in development of forms and structure of analytical reports, selection of key parameters for liquidity analysis, risk analysis, development of data integration methods about financial flows.
3. «1C Accounting», 1С «Salaries and personnel management»
Personnel of the Holding are operating in «1С Accounting 8» and 1С «Salaries and personnel management», implemented on the basis of «1С: Company» software and is intended for automation of accounting and taxation in accordance with the current legislation, as well as for the preparation of forms of mandatory (regulated) reporting.
4. BPM system Simbase
BPMS Simbase (англ. Business Process Management System) — a business process management system that supports BPM concepts, considering business processes as special resources of the enterprise, continuously adapting to constant changes, and relying on principles such as the comprehensibility and visibility of business processes in the organization through their modeling using formal notations, using software providing modeling, simulation, monitoring and analysis of business processes, the ability to dynamically rebuild models of business processes by the forces of participants and by means of software systems.
The concept assumes the implementation of a BPM solution to achieve the following goals:
- Speed - reducing the execution time of processes due to the regulation and automation of process steps, the introduction of time limits for the execution of process steps;
- Quality - due to the transparency of business processes for all participants, regulations and monitoring tools, compliance with all stipulated rules is ensured;
- Metric-based management - process performance can be monitored through sets of process metrics that reflect process costs, lead times, and resource utilization, thus facilitating process analysis and optimization based on real metric values;
- Flexibility - the ability to achieve organizational flexibility in a company by involving process participants in modeling and restructuring.
In particular, the Simbase system provides paperless document management in the Holding, reduces the preparation and approval time of various documents and increases productivity by transferring interactions to digital form.
5. Collective work system
Collective work system – is a provision of access to personnel to various information from internal and external networks in order to organize production activities in accordance with the existing level of rights;
- Collective work of the employees in constant and temporary groups;
- Creation of corporate communities based on interests and objectives;
- Data management and storage (gathering, search, systematization);
- Provision of safe, personalized access to data (from the workplace, remotely and through mobile devices)
6. “Electronic Contracts” Service
Ensuring optimal and efficient expenditure of financial assets by clients used for procurement, increasing transparency and public trust, providing potential suppliers with equal opportunities to participate in procurement procedures.